Sunday, September 21, 2008

Open House, Part 1

As we all could have predicted, I'd planned more than we could do on the Saturday of Open House Weekend. Way more. I had 15 index cards that I wrote out and sorted for Saturday -- we made it to 8 of the destinations. Here's a quick list of the places we hit:
When I post the pix of all these things on Flickr, I'll fill in more of the details about each building. I think we had a good mix of historic and modern stuff.

That evening, we went to see a play at the New End Theatre up in Hampstead. I could hardly stay awake (but I did!).

Pedometer reading: 25,000 steps, 10.1 miles (I have blisters to prove it)

Expenses:
  • £3 for a chicken & veg pasty and £2 for a brownie at Borough Market
  • Another tenner to top up the Oyster card
  • Spooner treated me to theatre
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment